Please read and review our sales policy below. By clicking the Rabbit Showroom button, you agree to the below terms and conditions of our sales and adoption policy.
We strive to achieve the best possible service and information for any new or experienced rabbit owner. Due to the number of requests we have adopted a policy for all sales of our breeding programs and adoptions of rescue rabbits that we believe to be fair and are in line with other breeders and organizations.
All sales and adoptions will require the following...
1) We will hold a rabbit for 48 hours as "pending pickup". If pickup time is over 48 hours, a deposit will be required to hold a rabbit. Deposits are non-refundable.
2) Rabbits that are pending and not picked up or deposit recieved at the end of the initial 48 hour window will become available to the next person in line for said rabbit.
3) At no time will a rabbit be held for longer than 7 days without prior agreement for transport/pickup.
4) We reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without reason at any time.
5) We allow a 3 day policy for returns. IF for any reason, the rabbit is not working out, you may return the rabbit to us for a 50% refund of the total price of the rabbit. Deposits are not refundable. IF however, after 3 days, we will always be willing to take the rabbit back at no cost to the buyer to allow the rabbit to continue the opportunity placement.
6) Transporters. We may refuse transfer of a rabbit to any transporter we feel that is not going to care for or follow good practices to include transport conditions, other animals, or overcrowding and unhealthy environment. We feel it is important that you recieve the rabbit you purchased in just as good a condition as when it left our care.
7) Only rabbits that are deemed healthy and free of illness will be available. They are inspected and checked at the time of sale to ensure that remains the case. We are not responsible for injuries, illness, or death caused by these factors that are out of our controlled environment. With that said, some things do happen with rabbits moreso than other animals. Should a death occur, we will work on a case by case basis to replace or refund the non-deposit portion of the rabbit. Refunds will be completed after said rabbit is returned to us for necropsy to determine cause of death.
8) We utilize a tattoo tracking # on all our rabbits. Should one of our rabbits be found running loose, we will attempt to make contact with the owner. If no contact is made within 30 days, the rabbit will be available for placement, and the owner placed on our "do not sell" list.
By clicking below, you agree to the above terms and conditions.